Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It Only Hurts When I Breathe


Hope life's been good to you
since you've been gone
I'm doin' fine now--I've finally moved on
It's not so bad--I'm not that sad

I'm not surprised just how well I survived
I'm over the worst, and I feel so alive
I can't complain--I'm free again

[Chorus:]
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
My dreams only die when I'm dreaming
So, I hold my breath--to forget

Don't think I'm lyin' 'round cryin' at night
There's no need to worry, I'm really all right
I've never looked back--as a matter of fact

[Repeat Chorus]

It only hurts when I breathe

Mmm, no, I've never looked back--
as a matter fact

[Repeat Chorus]

Hurts when I'm breathing
Breaks when it's beating
Die when I'm dreaming
It only hurts when I breathe

Shania Twain

10 Comments:

Blogger anawafkary said...

very nice words though seems to be full of lies ;)

hope u don't feel the same

2:43 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Ibn Bint Jbeil said...

Shania Twain is so 1956. Then again, all american music over the last dozen years is so 1956.

11:23 AM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Wonderer said...

Beautiful song ATC.
How are you? I miss you a lot.

11:35 PM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Sissy said...

Beautiful, but sad song. Mom and Dad I miss you both so so much.

10:31 AM, November 20, 2008  
Blogger Sissy said...

It still only hurts when I'm breathing.

12:44 AM, July 22, 2009  
Blogger Sissy said...

Yes all this time and things haven't changed. It still only hurts when I breath!

9:53 PM, December 20, 2012  
Blogger Sissy said...

Still breathing, still hurting, and still missing you too like crazy everyday.!

11:12 PM, February 21, 2013  
Blogger Sissy said...

The pain never leaves,9 years and I still hurt when I breath =-(

10:22 PM, May 08, 2015  
Blogger Sissy said...

Hurting,breathing,broken❤

9:13 PM, May 13, 2016  
Blogger Sissy said...

Still after all this time still 💕

4:26 AM, August 17, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home