Thursday, June 01, 2006

See U Soon ;D

Hello all ;D

I will be flying to Lebanon this evening ;) Haven't been there since July 2005 (almost a year)! Donno if I am excited or not but all i know is i can't wait to be away from here on a break for 2 weeks from everything. I feel as if i need this Leb visit to install a new body system, upgrade some of my characteristics, and reboot my personality in order to come back here with a fresh, inspirational, creative, and energy boosted Persona hehehehehehe ;D

I will be checking blogs frequently so you will keep on hearing from me ;) Looking forward to meet you all in the Bloggers Meeting inshallah ;) As usual you can contact me on my email headscan@gmail.com at anytime ;)

Best regards,
AroundTheClock24_7 (aka ATC)

10 Comments:

Blogger The Eyewitness said...

أبعث معك من قلبي سلاماً لجبل لبنان، سلاماً خاص لأرز الباروك وواجي قدشيا..

3:30 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Champ - Love Hound said...

I hope you 'll 've nice time there. Just refresh your memory 'n' come back. *Smiles Prayers*

God bless you.....

12:32 AM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Rain said...

:)))
Hope you enjoy ur time and get the new system ;)

3:18 AM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger a h m a d said...

You can even install a totally new operating system. :P

11:37 AM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger raed said...

see u soon. leaving in few days ;)

10:31 PM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Noblese said...

Enjoy your time and refresh your body and soul. I liked the 'reboot my personality'. Take care

8:09 PM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Jane said...

Hope you are enjoying your trip. Love to you.

5:32 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Khookh said...

Ya Ahlein :)

7:48 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Zanzounito said...

ummm..ATC, I don't think Leb. is the place to get refreshed...I think it will actually be the opposite effect: stressed and pissed...but I hope that I am wrong, have fun!

3:28 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Champ - Love Hound said...

Are you still in Lebanon? I hope you 're doin' good. *Smiles*

God bless you....

4:13 AM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home