Tuesday, March 28, 2006

We're Moving AGAIN!!!



YES! We are moving offices again in less than six months but unlike the first time, we are now moving into another building within the campus and not just swaping floors. So since morning i've been packing boxes and cleaning files and backing up folders and bla bla bla. i am still sick with the flu and cold i got in Egypt which is causing me dizziness every 15 min or so. So you will find me packing a box or two and then sitting down to take some breath and to get back to the normal state of seeing one monitor rather than a circular moving room (due to my dizzeness) hehehehehehehe yeah i am having so much fun! i could kill everyone hehehehehe ;) But i am smiling ;)

My stay in Egypt gave me loads of time to think about lots of things. One of which was work and how i should start taking things easily and leave everything to fate and stop panicing with every email and rumour.

Anyway my packing break is over, got to go back to my new gained talent of PACKING ;) IF anyone needs a hand in packing any office let me know hehehehehehe service free of charge, a lemonade with mint drink would do ;)

yalla ciao,
x x x

4 Comments:

Blogger Noblese said...

You are now for sure an expert in packing. And for a lemonade with mint I'll hire you for our next moving!

By the way, your ... 'My stay in Egypt gave me loads of time to think about lots of things. One of which was work and how i should start taking things easily and leave everything to fate' ... sounds very promising. Not to forget that Egypt is a source for good ideas and feelings ... back to the roots!

Am interested to know more about your taking things easily and how you achieve(d) it. Good luck!

9:17 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Champ - Love Hound said...

Pakcin' is an Art, Indeed! LOL!

God bless you....

3:56 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Me said...

La2 ... mesh ma32oul ... moving again?!?!? Allah yekoun fel 3on !!

Hope your flu is better now.. shafaaki Allah w 3afaaki :)

2:03 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger a h m a d said...

I am also learning that it is vital that we take things lightly, otherwise, it will only wear us out even more!!

Everytime our customer relocates, he ends up losing a device. :P

9:45 PM, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home