Monday, February 13, 2006

New Idea ;)


Now that i feel less like talking about things happening with me for i donno what reason i came up with a bright idea ;) usually when i am frustrated i like to cook ;) Even if i end up not eating i just love to cook for it makes me feel really good and makes me forget anything bothering me at the time. So instead of cooking for no one to eat i will be sharing my cooking recipes with you guys ;) I will create an " ATC Recipe of the Day® " post. Especially that we have a lot of parents, bachelors & newly wed bloggers i thought that would be a helpful tip for everyone to make me and them happy ;)

So here i am officially announcing the beginning of "ATC Recipe of the Day®".
taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Zanzounito said...

really? i just look out of place in a kitchen...but whatever floats your boat!

8:55 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

These recipes are really easy to make ;) Try them and let me know ;) Good luck ;) w sahtein salaf ;)

9:36 AM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Champ - Love Hound said...

Thankyou for sharin' such great recipe. I can see it has such items thoe 're Best for me, so no doubt tomorrow I'm gonna test it. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

2:56 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

PLEASE let me know how it turns out ;) May God be with you and make sure you have insured your life first hehehehehehehehe ;) Enjoy ;)

8:02 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Rain said...

ATC,
That's a brilliant idea , thanks for sharing ur recipes, i'll be practicing on my husband:D

3:39 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Safiya said...

What a great idea, especially as my current cooking abilities mainly involve being able to read the instructions on the packet. :)

2:56 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Rain,
Rabenna ykoun fi 3oun ur husban) Sahtein Salaf ;)

Safiya,
Welcome to my blog ;) I liked the way you described your skills. Hope you tell me your experience after you try any of the recipes ;)

10:46 AM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home