Monday, January 02, 2006

Good Morning World ...


for everyone who had the chance to read and comment on my blog and to become a special blogger in my virtual life ;) It was my honor meeting all of you in the blogosphere and some of you in the real world ;) Thank you all for being here during the happy and sad times during last year hoping that this year you will be here for the GOOD TIMES only hehehehehehe i know i am asking for too much hehehehehe ;) Thank you too for asking about my disappearances hehehehe I haven't been posting for a while for i am EXTREMELY busy with billions of things as usual! I remember during highschool my bestfriend used to call me at all times " Miss Mashghouleih" hehehehhehehe and now that name is back hehehehe. I am on leave from work for 3 weeks, during which i am trying 2 finish my FINAL master's project in Educational Technology which i've been delaying since February! Yes february. My cousin is here from Lebanon for a couple of weeks. My parents are preparing themselves for traveling on the 12th. I am preparing myself for becoming a caretaker of 2 sisters [24yrs and 12yrs] and a brother [18yrs] during their leave ;) I am also freelancing for a friend of mine who asked me to finish something as a favor. I have to clean my bedroom and get rid of everything i do not want for there is not enough space for anything anymore (i hate cleaning my bedroom) and i have to prepare all the wintery clothes i have for mom to chose from to take with her on her trip. I have to do the Ma3mool(Eid Cookies) with mom for the Eid Al Adha (we always make not less than 8 to 10 kilos of sweets to serve and distribute during the Eid Al Adha)! So usually mom prepares the dough and the fillings and me, my sisters, and my brother do the Ma3mool (cookies) then dad wraps them one by one with wax paper to keep them fresh and look like the readymade ma3mool. Mom does the best ma3mool recipes i have ever eaten. All the people we know have taken her recipe but they still say that mom's are the best. We usually make Ma3mool Pistachio, Ma3mool Dates, Ma3mool Nuts, Dates Sableih, and Ka3k with and without sesame. Yes it is a lot but mom says it is a Baraka to do that. We usually prepare the ma3mool 3 days before the Eid for on the eid day dad brings the Oudhiyah 3albeit and we all work in cutting and ditributing the meat into parcels to give away ;) I love that eid, it is the only eid of the year which i believe it should be spent with family rather than friends for it is all about giving and sharing. I will talk about that eid in a later post.

As for me and BM things have been ELHAMDOLLILLAH more than great. I got to spend New Years' Eve with him and loved every minute of it. We went to a friend's house where we celebrated xmas and newyear last year too. We were a group of 60+ people and we really enjoyed it but honestly not as much as last year for we knew more people in last year's party. Anyway we spent all the time together and enjoyed it and guess what ... for the first time since a year maybe i haven't felt jealous at all from anyone he danced/spoked/flirted/kissed or anything for throughout the whole party i was getting all of his attention unlike the usual days (by now you all know that no pne around us knows that we are together and that we should act just like close friends) and i could see his eyes following me wherever i went or whoever i danced with. It was a great feeling to feel that special for him ;) After the party ended at 4 am we decided to go for a ride in the car but it started raining and we decided to go for a cup of coffee instead at a near place and we did until 6 am and that's when i left Dubai heading towards Abu Dhabi for my parents were celebrating in AlAin and there was no way i was going back to thier house for i know i wouldn't find a parking, and besides the house was empty :( min gheir shar. So i decided to go back to my house and i did, and after a long drive and some rain I was home at 7:15 am and that's when i hit the bed till 12 noon and then started another busy day but this time BUSY SLEEPING heheheheheheheh i went out for lunch with a friend at Fridays then came back home and slept till 9pm then woke up finished some work and went to bed at 3 am and woke up this morning at 9 am ;)

Anyway yes things are going fine with me THANK God at all times especially with BM. I wish that every girl in the world will meet a person like him for with all the negative things in him which are really really few, he is such an adorable person whom i wouldn't trade for the world. Now you know why i was soooooo depressed when i thought i lost him from my life. May God keep us together forever ya rab.

Yalla spoke a lot and it's time to get dressed for i am invited for lunch and sheeshas. Will be blogging everynow and then to tell you about the last couple of weeks for a lot has happenned but you got the gist from what i wrote now.

Happy New Year to all and wish you all the best.


Best regards,
Me ;)


PS: I would like here to say alf alf alf mabrouk to Loulou who got married yesterday ;) I hope she is enjoying everybit of it and eveything went as she expected yesterday ;) 3ikbalkoun everyone ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger Charismatic Soul said...

Happy New year ATC!!

I cant describe how happy i was reading your post, Isa all your days will be filled with the same happiness.

12:27 PM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Khookh said...

Hi ATC...thank you for your msg, unfortunately there was no way I could respond in due time, so here goes...Yin3ad 3aleikeh sweets, and may this year be a good one to you!

Cheers

2:26 PM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Wonderer said...

Happy New Year to you ATC. I am glad you're back blogging again.

Missed you a lot.

May all your dreams come true.

3:46 PM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Eve said...

Allah ysemhek for all this talk about ma3moul! I'm currently in a sweets-free house, and I can't take it anymore! ;-)
it was nice reading about ur new year's eve.. it's good you enjoyed ur time.

12:26 AM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Champ - Love Hound said...

I'm visitin' your Blog first time. You 've Nice blog here. visit mine sometime.

May God bless you a Joyful 2006.

3:55 AM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Chari,
heheehehehehe you are one of a character ;) thanx and wish you the same thing too w best wishes on your khotouba plans heheheheheehe dantee lwahdik hikaya hehehehe


Khookh,
Yin3ad 3leik w 3ala 3ayltak ya rab. Best wishes all time and hope this year is a blessing to all Lebanese going through the hard time in and outside Lebanon and even to all the world.


Wonderer,
We3leiky ya rab ;) Glad your enjoying ur time with the girls and stop teeasing Me for she is such a sweetheart and besides you should know best about the teasing feeling when charismatic souls and I called you ;) Enjoy ur time and salam to everyone you meet ;)


Eve,
Thankyou ya eve for the good wishes ;) As for the ma3mool tell me where you live and i will let my cousins in Lebanon send you some ma3moul from the ones my aunt and teta did for they are as good as my mom's ma3mool ;) Yalla waiting for your email ;) Tikram 3aynik ;)


Boxing Champ,
Welcome to my blog ;) I did go through your blog and i found a lot to know about you from what you have written ;) I loved the way you described the woman you are looking for ;) Good luck ;) Best wishes for the new year hope it brings you what you're looking for ;)

7:16 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Daffodil-11 said...

Hello,

A couple of days after my relocation to Dubai...I found this..Splendid, I would say...

9:16 PM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

daffodil,
welcome to my blog ;) i cannot say anything about your blog for i donno the language which i think is turkish ;)

Anyway hope to see you more here ;)

12:28 AM, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home