Monday, December 05, 2005

Interview With God!

Hope this will cheer you up as much and more as it did to me. I found this presentation in one of my unchecked emails from 2 months ago and i really do believe that every thing happens for a reason... Subhannallah now i know why i had to notice that unchecked email today ... for i found the solution to my pain and damage ;)

By the way i have taken the decision and acted on it. Until now no one knows about it except the one person majorly affected by it and i didn't even see any reaction towards announcing my decison but that's normal i am used to it by now it will take a couple of days before i get the results or the reaction ... as always in God i believe and will always do. Thank you all for your support and here is my thank you to you... I will share my little jewel which helped me through this time... Interview with God

May He bless you all and always keep you smiling ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger doshar said...

glad you are getting better. hope your decision was for the best ISA.

12:35 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Inshallah ya rab ;) Millions of thanx Doshar ;) May God bless you.

11:35 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Rain said...

Dear ATC, I really felt comfortable knowing u're doing fine alhmdolellah..

Keep smiling dear :) I love ur smile A LOT.

Thanks very much for this presentation...yes , I believe too that everything happens for a reason.
This reason is always for ur best..u never know what's best for u ..only God knows.

Keep us updated with the results..isA everything will be fine .

2:49 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Jane said...

My deeply religious cousin sent me this link awhile back but truthfully I didn't pay it much attention. I paid attention this time. I'm glad you found something to inspire you. As always, best wishes.

4:31 AM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Rain,
Thank you somuch for your concern ;) I am fine Elhamdulillah.

Jane,
I believe that there's a reason for you to pay attention this time for as i said that everything happens for a cause. Thank you so much for your wishes ;)

8:59 AM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Noblese said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful link ... very inspiring, especially with the nearing season of Christmas.

1:37 AM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

noblese,
welcome to my blog ;) Glad you liked the presentation it is very isnpiring indeed.

8:10 AM, December 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home