Saturday, November 12, 2005

Yesterday Once More!!!

I was cursed at lunch yesterday by one of the old songs i like. Since then until now i've been humming its music and mumbling its words and i could hear its tunes in my mind especially the chorus part of the song :

What can I do to make you love me
What can I do to make you care
What can I say to make you feel this
What can I do to get you there

No more waiting, no more, aching...
No more fighting, no more, trying...

It's "What Can i Do" for the Corrs.

It reminds me of the time i was cursed by the Carpenters' "Yesterday Once More" where the words "Every shalalala every woawoaw" kept playing in my mind for weeks ;) So ironically, 'yeterday once more' i was tune cursed.

tuningly,
me

5 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Oh ATC, I love these 2 songs :).

3:17 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

you are much better than me, at least you are cursed by 2 lovely songs, I was cursed 2 days ago by a song that says:

meme mouse, meme mouse,
minds her manners in the house,
When she sips her milk,
she never makes a mess,
mud pies never stain her dress,

she how lucky you are, hehehehehe

4:42 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger Khookh said...

The Corrs are Wonderfull...glad that you have blessed with their song stuck on ur mind.

Cheers

10:44 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger LouLou said...

ATC,

I agree with Wonderer. You don't know how lucky you are. I've been cursed by a new song by nora ra7al called 3ala Fikra. I find it playing on radio FM on my way to work every morning. I hate the song but somehow with the constant repetition it got inside my head & I memorized it. Now I keep catching myself singing it all the time. Today in Carrefore I started singing 3ala fikra & someone turned around & said Na3am?And I had to explain that I was just singing to myself. Talk about embarrassment!

12:50 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Rain,
That's another thing to go into your personal profile in my books hehehehehehehe

Wonderer,
I think you are enjoying your son's nursery rhymes or cartoons more than he is hehehehehehe which is excellent for it would build a way of communication between both of you. Your nick for this week is meme mouse. By the way is meme mouse the Arabic version of Minnie mouse?

Khookh,
Thank you w 3ikbeilak hehehehehehe can't say anything else but that hehehehehe :)

Loulou,
That's sooooooooooo funny i can imagine the incident happening infront of me hehehehehe take it easy these things are the best in life and always bring a smile when remembered ;)

8:35 AM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home