Saturday, November 12, 2005

Soooo Embaressed but really funny!

I went out yesterday to have dinner with BM. As we sat down on the table the waiters came to have a small chat with us for we are regular customers and gave us the menu to choose what we wanted. I was hungry for i was still on my breakfast toasts but he didn't feel like eating dinner, and i hate to eat alone. So we started to go through the menu and then i noticed that my left side bra wasn't covering my left boob and it showed through my shirt and i looked like a zombie so it was time to put things back in place. I looked around and from where we were sitting, no one could see me but a couple of guys who were really really into their food, a couple totally drunk in love that they seem to be floating in their own world, and the sheesha guy. I made sure no one was looking and did the move. What i didn't notice is that BM was looking at me to know what i have chosen to eat. And there i was putting things in place from above the shirt while he is staring at me in total shock and wide big eyes. When i finished and saw him i couldn't resist but laugh at his facial expression. I usually tend to laugh a lot when i get shocked about something and i laughed till i dropped my face on the table out of embaressment to cover it with the menu! From the laughter i could see people looking our way but couldn't even bother for by that time BM was looking at me in "What the hell" look and was totally speechless heheheheehehehehe I love him he's adorable. And then With the biggest smile on his face and for 5 minutes i had to hear him mock me and my craziness and i donno what and i had to explain the situation. I know that on normal days when we are out together or when i am driving and he is next to me that my boobs are a center of attraction to him but i try to act stupid for i like it and i know how to tease him :) Woman's Power:) But that gesture i never expected to do hehehehehehe It's not that i wanted to tease him or i wanted to arrouse him or anything i was really doing something urgent. Anyway the moment passes and the waiter comes across so I ordered a Labneih and Olive on the Saj while he ordered a banana split. Then i remembered that we wanted a Sheesha (we usually share one when we're alone) so i asked him what flavour he wanted Grapes or Cherry or Strawberry? He said anything you want so i ordered 2 Apples heheheehehehe yes you can imagine his look hehehehe he said you listed everything and then you chose something that you haven't listed as usual "Majnouneih" (crazy) heheheeheehehe the waiter was laughing by then so i look at BM in that Mocking Look that i have and tell him "I was inspired by the earlier events of 2 apples :)" i could see BM's eyes get wider and his smile and grin and the poor waiter had no idea what we were laughing about now.

Anyway that was it but i felt i had to share it for as much embaressing as it was as much funny it was.

By the way i always wondered about those guys who decide to "arrange their package" out infront of the whole world on the streets, in shops, in malls, etc. I always felt that it was really annoying for it made me feel uncomfortable to look their way or embaressed if anyone was with me. But now i know that these things can happen by accidents (but not all the time some people are RUDE)! Anyway just a thought ;) HAve a lovely and funny day and take it from me if you wanna arrange your bra back to its place make sure not the people around you are not looking but your COMPANION too. Needless to say BM kept on teasing me about it all night!

15 Comments:

Blogger Wonderer said...

A similar thing happened to me yesterday (I hope no males are reading this:))
I was wearing a bra with silicon stripes, suddenly I felt that something TA2:)) I expected that the stripe was out of its place. I asked the girl in the shop to help me place it again. Unfortunately, she told me that the stripe is broken hehehe. My heart went to my feet, but the woman told me not to worry coz she has a spare one in the drawer:) It was a very embarrassing situation but thanks God UNLIKE you nobody noticed. Hehehehe

Do you know what else is embarrassing, when you are wearing a short skirt a fully confident of yourself wa moqbela 3ala el 7aya:)))) suddenly you discover that your black collant (panty hose) is torn. Fedi7a:))

3:22 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

wonderer,

hehehehehehehehe elhamdella 3asslamah the strap breaking is a normal must experience to every girl so no worries you can only worry when it happens in a meeting and you start worrying if one boob is higher than the other heheheheheheheh My God we've taken it to the extremes yalla have a lovely day with your visitors ;)

Take care ;)

3:28 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger BeeJ said...

Wonderer, I can assure you that the rate of males reading this is going to increase. ATC, that was a pretty brave post telling us about your boobs. My thoughts for the moment is that you are one of: 34C, 34D, 36C, or 36D -- just in case I happen to be in a Victoria's Secret outlet anytime soon.

3:42 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Beej,

Oh my i would love to and BM would love it too thanx Beej but i can keep on ordering them by mail Thank you ;) hehehehehehehe you're such a character :) But if you really wanna get me something you can get me the real catalogue displayed in the shop itself for it contains everything not only things that can be mailed ;)

3:50 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Xylocaine said...

Waw...why those things don't happen when i'm around ;P.....shoo hayda.....keep it flowing....well at least he got to look...we can only imagine(just kiddin) ...funny blog....Waitin for other clothes adventures!!

4:56 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger LouLou said...

ATC,

Ouch!That is so embarrassing. These things are really embarrassing when you didn't mean them;)

5:09 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Xylo,
All in good time hehehehe don't hurry up all in good time ;)

Loulou,
Yup they are but i definetly loved how BM reacted to the situation hehehehe ;)

1:58 AM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger Khookh said...

Dear Ms Wonderer...i must admit to you, post the word boobs, or mini skirt and ur bound to haave a high rate of males reading the post.

atc, very courageous of you dear...what can i say, el hamdiallah 3al salameh...and its good to see BM appreciates the pretty things in life.

10:04 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger Ramzi said...

Hehehe thanks for sharing ATC, I'm sure it wasn't easy to tell all this ;)

10:39 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger Khookh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:50 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger Khookh said...

Again...another male visitor for this post...and the list keeps going..LOL!

atc - "By the way i always wondered about those guys who decide to "arrange their package" out infront of the whole world on the streets, in shops, in malls, etc. I always felt that it was really annoying for it made me feel uncomfortable to look their way or embaressed if anyone was with me"

yes. It is true. I think all men believe that women go blind for a split second, and men like to grab the opportunity to adjust the package blatantly in front of the whole world.. you see time is very precious for men and what would (ohhh let's say) a 30-second 'excuse me' to the bathroom trip do to our precious day if we took out the time to do it!!

hehe. I know i keep my public behaviour in check, but im reffering to the guys who don't...Really!! you betta check youselves homies!

10:51 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Ramzi,
Nope it wasn't easy and in normal situations i wouldn't but BM's facial expression was carved in my mind for i have never seen him in similar situations before and i thought it was funny, embaressing and most of all Special ;)

Khookh,
I am not commenting but i will tell you that BM had an earfull of this conversation hehehehehehe HAram i really give him hard time sometimes as if he is responsible for all the guys in the world.. Well in a way he is ;) For me he represents all Guys in the world hehehehehe ;)

9:05 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Nightlegend said...

Don't worry dear friends ,I didn't read this post...LOL!

9:23 AM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger BeeJ said...

ATC - I don't tresspass on any person's territory. On what mailing adress would you like to receive the catalogue?

12:08 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

heheheheehehe email mea to headscan@gmail.com and will give you my mailing address ;) You definitly don't expect me to give it to you online for the whole world to know where to find me ;)

12:14 PM, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home