Sunday, November 27, 2005

Miss you bloggers ;)

I have been away for a while due to my big project. I am almost there ;) youppiiiiiiiiiiii ;) i need a couple more days and will finsih it inshallah. I have been visiting your sites every couple of days to check what's happening with you all. I will get back to the blogging life by Saturday inshallah. Meanwhile keep me updated with your news ;) Millions of thanx to everyone for your support and asking about me it being through emails, comments, sms, and calls. It really means a lot to me ;) I highly appreciate it ;) Thank you and May God bless you all.

Ps: loads of things happenned during the past week but i have no time to blog it yet. so until then free yourself for you will have a lot to read on my blog ;)

x x x,
me

11 Comments:

Blogger Xylocaine said...

Lookin forward to it...does it involve any sexy lingerie?!...nah just kidding....hope you ACE the project.

2:33 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

heheheheehehe good one ;) innou fee shee minnou... i mean something shocking or weird...

I WAS TAPED FOR A DOCUMENTARY ;)

So in less than a month i will be on tv in a documentary and then in the shooting of the disscussion circle ;)

Will tell you all about it in my next post inshallah ;)

yalla ciao ;)

3:00 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

I am waiting 3ala a7ar men el jamer.
Take care:)

5:11 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger Rain said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:40 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger Rain said...

Dear ATC , You've been missed a LOT :).
Wish you best of luck in your project and waiting impatiently for ur next posts ;).

6:43 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger a h m a d said...

I miss the days when I used to work on projects. :(

11:02 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger Jane said...

Best of luck to you!

4:50 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger LouLou said...

ATC,

Best of luck with you project. Come back soon.

8:23 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Thank you all ;) Hope ou have a lovely day and loads of Smileeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss ;)

8:29 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

Welcome back ATC !!! Waiting for more news :-)

2:11 AM, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

8:49 AM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home