Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hanger in Mouth ;)

In episode one of series one from FRIENDS, Rachel tells Monica that she looks as if she slept with a hanger in her mouth for she couldn't stop smiling that wide big smile all morning. This is exactly my case since i woke up today! I cannot stop smiling for what so ever reason ;) I really enjoyed yesterday soooooo much ;)

I just love it when we meet again after a huge fight or disagreement ;) It just makes me sure day after day (quarrel after quarrel) that you are the one ;) For no one knows me better than you do ;) You know when to pull the strings and when to loosen them. You know when to come closer and when to leave a distance. You know when to tease me and when to please me. You know how to handle my craziness and weirdness, and to encourage my success. You know when to keep me dreaming and when to wake me up. You know when to show your true feelings and when to hide them. All in all ... you know me well!

May God bless you x x x

11 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

:):) ...excellent,when I read such things I really feel good and it makes me feel there's hope in the world.
Love that, wish u happiness forever really :)

11:57 AM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Thanx Rain wish you too all the best but for the time being Smile so we could be both doing the same thing hehehehehe I love smiling and laughter they are among the best things in life ;)

:)

12:03 PM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger Delirious said...

Talk about someone being in a reallyyyyyyyy good mood! ;)
Khay, great to read this!

PS: You still haven't replied to my email :(

12:51 PM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Delirious,
hehehehehe good way of quoting me heheheh i like that ;)
Actually i did write a reply email after reading the last email you sent but i never sent it for i saved it in the drafts and forgot all about it. Sorry :( But i am hundred percent intrested ;) Will send you the reply asap ;)

12:56 PM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger LouLou said...

ATC,


Making up is so much fun isn't it?Good to see you happy now.

4:33 PM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

They always say: biqadr al-7ob yakoun el 3itab:)
I am really happy for you and I am glad that you have this hanger in your mouth:)
You deserve all the best:)
Keep well, (I mean keep the hanger)hehehehe

6:17 PM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger doshar said...

And this is how true love should feel like! your post reminds me so much of the Air Supply Song : "making love out of nothing at all"

Don't know if you are familiar with it.. but it describes your feelings exactly. You should make it your song.

P.S. if you do not know the song, tell me, i would be happy to supply you with the lyrics. :)

2:38 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

God Bless you and BM ya ATC w inshAllah dayman smiling keda 3ala tooooool !!!

3:22 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Charismatic Soul said...

Atc,

im just so happy you were that happy, i wish you the best of the best from the bottom of my heart.

9:36 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

ATC... where are you? isA kheir

2:17 AM, November 26, 2005  
Blogger sweet said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:34 PM, October 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home