Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Turn of events yesterday ;)

Here's what you've been waiting to know since yesterday and i couldn't wait to tell you all about ...

As you all know i was upset yesterday for the bad news which were 2 of my girlfriends are going to ask for divorce, my love had a bad experience during the day which really upset him and it upset me too for i know how much it means to him and i hate to see him like this, and the last which topped them all was me being anemic and needing to go on some medications and vitamins.

I have known about one of the divorces 2 weeks ago but she was still in the stage of reconsidering her decisions. As for the other one i found out yesterday when she called to wish me happy birthday and i could tell from her voice that something was wrong. I knew that she was having trouble with her hubby for i myself had councelled them for a couple of times but this was like a year ago and since then i didn't know of any other fights. But she shocked me yesterday when she spurted all the things out and open in the air! These two divorces reminded me of my third girlfiend who also asked for divorce a week ago and it made me think what the hell is going on! Is it divorce month, i am really sad for both the husbands and the wives from the three divorces, for they are both good people and i am really good friends with both sides.

Anyway...

The plan for yesterday was to have iftar at a close friend's house with another 3 friends of ours, have some CHOCLATE cake (i love choclate) and sweets and then go out for sheeshas. If you're wondering were my love is... well he appologised for not bieng able to come see me for a couple of reasons he listed which drove me more mad but as usual said nothing for i didn't want to piss him off more.

So i arrived at my friends house and sat chatted and giggled and everything (by the way i don't usually show people around me that i am upset or anything on the contrary i keep smiling as if nothing is happening). Before iftar in a couple of minutes i got a call from my doctor to inform me about the blood test results which i had in the morning and to inform me about the course of medicine i should take to become better within a month inshallah, but the phone call took about 10 minutes during which my friend came and told me that it is iftar time yalla finish up. So i did finish the conversation and went out of the room were i was talking on the phone alone to the lounge and saw that she had turned off the lights and lit around 20 small indian candles and one big candle on the cake (the place looked like a Budha temple hehehehe). So i went into the lounge to cut the cake just to be shocked by a big scream of happy birthday from the people i was supposed to have iftar with, and ( my sister, my brother, my closest 2 guy bestfriends, AND my LOVE!!!!). Yes he was just teasing me and didn't want me to feel anything was being planned. They all live in another emirate from the one i live in, so they all gathered up after work and directly came up in one car with my Love. I would have killed them all but i should honestly say that it was the best feeling ever to see all the people i love and care for in one room ;)

During all the kisses and hugs and laughter ans smiles etc. my bestfriend who is the host had brought all the hidden food from the kitchen and placed it on the table. I was in that kitchen for 3 to 4 times and didn't notice anything...so you can tell how well planned it was hehehehehehe

I should admit that i forgot all about the things that had been upseting me during the day and that i really did for the second time in my life "LIVE THE MOMENT".

We had a really really great time and got loads of pictures for memmories. I just sent them all a thank you email with the best photo from yesterday attached hehehehehe.

And now here i am thanking you all for being supportive yesterday and for trying to cheer me up ;)

Mucho Gracias ;)

x x x

6 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that was nice !!! Love the way you told the story... I mean I believed that "he" wasn't coming ... then hellloooo "SURPRISE" !!! Fe3lan ... "Live the moment"
isA God does waht's best for you we yewafa2ek :-)

But this divorces thing is so sad :( But you never know ... maybe it's better for them...

5:00 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger doshar said...

happy birthday!

surprises are really great.

11:54 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

I have to admit that I got involved in your story to the extend that I was pissed off at your "love" for not attending your birthday.

I love surprises, btw, you have great friends, charish them.

Sorry for the divorce thing, however, you never know, maybe it is better for them as "me" said

2:34 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Khookh said...

atc..
sounds like your guy is not too bad!

happy birthday agian ya binet.

Cheers

6:24 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

me,
what kills me about these three divorces is that the 3 of them have 1 baby girl (2 eight months babies and 1 two years old). So i am always worried about my friends and moreover about there new babies. The main reason behind 1 of the divorces is miscommunication while the other 2 is because of the intruding of the husband's family! So i really donno what to do or say.

doshar,
Thanx a lot for your wishes ;) wish you too what you wish me ;)

wonderer,
Elhamdulillah i have lots of great friends and that itself is a "ni3ma" from God. I was pissed off too from him until i saw him hehehehehehe btw i am always like that with him. I get so angry and sad when he's not around but the minute he calls or sms or i see him that's it as if nothing was happening.

khookh,
He's really special but as i told you earlier he needs time to get used to having a special person in his life. It's taking him time and i am trying to ghet used to the waiting concept. Inshallah kheir. Thanx again for the kind wishes. Ghamartni khayeih ;)

2:20 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger Charismatic Soul said...

atc,
it seems you got what you wished for hun, glad you enjoyed yourself inspite of the bad news you had before it.

regarding divorce, it seems that it has become a trend these days, if a couple dont get along together, they get a divorce, it seems that ppl chose only the easy way there says.
maye god be with them and their families and with you of course atc.

9:40 AM, October 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home