Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tagged: 5 Random things about me..

Tagged by Loulou (thank you) ;)

1) I love Graphic Design and everything related to visual communication, cameras, computers, videos etc.

2) I have a big lack of information about mobile and car models, which i hate for i tend to miss and participate in most of the conversations of the people i hang around with (But honestly i am not interested in mobile models and car models).

3) I love to know everything and always be updated with the latest news, technology, inventions, work of art etc.

4) I have a really good voice which i use in voice overs in my work and i love playing the piano and acting.

5) I tend to be a leader in everything i am in for i like to take responsibility and to stay hyper at all time (I HATE ROUTINE and i love changes).

I will tag now: Beej, Khookh, wonderer, Me, and Doshar.

6 Comments:

Blogger Khookh said...

Done ;)

2:56 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

Don't know "nothing" about the latest car & mobile models either ... my brother has tried with me loads of times ... but I'm hopeless !! :-O

6:29 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

Thanks a lot for tagging me, I will write the post tomorrow insha'allah.
As for mobiles, I almost know all the obtions of most of the models, but I have a problem in memorizing the model numbers.
Concerning cars, my son who is 5 years old, know better than me when it comes to this issue. By the way, I am serious:)))

3:14 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

me and wonderer,
I love to learn about car pieces and how to fix things in a car and same thing with mobiles what can they do and stuff like that. But i can never memorise models and numbers and shapes of both cars and mobiles. But in case you gave me a mobile i could tell you what features it has or what can it do besides a phone hehehehe but not its model or year of production and range 0f N series or P series etc.

God bless your son wonderer. If you notice anything special about him in that field start getting him children books about cars and their models etc. let him start increasing his info or maybe you will notice his interest in another fields too ;)

Allah yihmeeh ya rab ;)

11:35 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

Thanks ATC for the precious prayer. I am already trying to get him magazines of cars and I am wasting all my money on toys which are exact models of true cars.
Who knows, maybe he developes to be something in that field. I am convinced that Zowail was just an ordinary kid playing with his toys before getting his Nobel prize:)

1:04 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

Thanks ATC for the precious prayer. I am already trying to get him magazines of cars and I am wasting all my money on toys which are exact models of true cars.
Who knows, maybe he developes to be something in that field. I am convinced that Zowail was just an ordinary kid playing with his toys before getting his Nobel prize:)

1:07 AM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home