Friday, October 28, 2005

The 7even Tag

Been tagged by Charismaticsoul (Thank you ;)

**Seven things I plan to do:
-Have adorable kids and then get married hehehehe viceversa tab3an;)
-Get my PhD
-Have my own Graphic Design/Digital Solutions company
-Buy my own appartment/beach house in Lebanon
-Revive my honor membership in the Redcross to an active one
-Make my dream of living in Disney World for a week come true
-Visit more European countries like France (Moulin Rouge) and Italy (Architechtural places).



**Seven things I can’t do:
-Can't change my faith and believes for no matter what anyone thinks!
-Can't stop memorising every detail and analyzing things around me.
-Can't be mean although i should.
-Can't stop caring and over caring about others and everything all the time.
-Can't stop being honest.
-Can't stop helping people although sometimes it turns on me.
-Can't accept failure easily.


**Seven things I say most often:
-Ya Ahlain!
-Na3am ya mama (ma3 radha) hehehehehe
-W heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) (when something finally happens)
-Tayyeb Ok.
-Kheir? Illi ba3dou?
-Laa Wlooooooo bala sa2aleih.
-Ishmei3na?

**Seven people I want to pass this tag to:
Beej
Ash
Lasto-adri
Me
Rain
Ramzi
The rest have been invited by others ;)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:50 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

Interesting:))
Off point:
Tell me how do you feel now? I hope better. Besides you tooth, how is your BP?!!! I wanted to ask you this morning on the phone but it was an overseas call and ma7abitish a.7rib baitek:)))

3:18 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

hehehehehe wala yhimmik ya sitt anything to make you SMILE ;) Elhamdella i am much much better. The coughing has really reclined from hours of coughing to just minutes every 2 to 3 hours. I finished all the seven IV needles for we had to add one at the end to make sure my system is ready enough to fight back ;) As for my tooth which started yesterday night it is better kamein i am taking more sedatives and its fine hamdella. As i told you this morning on the phone i am having them "Wahda wara il thanya" hehehehehe yalla la takrahou shay2an la3allhou khayran ;)

Inshallah kheir ya rab ;) Take care and thanx for asking ;) Really enjoyed today's conversation;)

4:46 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

When I read about your medication, I found myself very silly to complain about my mumps:))
Alf salama 3aliky, get better soon insha'allah.
P.S. I enjoyed our conversation too, thanks for everything:)

5:31 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger Charismatic Soul said...

thanks ATC for doing the tag :)
and hey! are you in Dubai or AD?
maybe we should get together and call wonderer :D

11:24 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger Rain said...

Thanks very much ATC for tagging me :)
I'm glad u r starting to be better :).

2:55 AM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger ~Daydreamer~ said...

My first time here. Nice blog and you seem really interesting :) Hope you feel better. I'm Egyptian btw :)

8:46 AM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

chari,

My email is headscan@gmail.com contact me please on it and we will plan something ;) Hope you enjoyed knowing me better from the tag hehehehehehehe ;)

rain,
Thanx for the good wishes and you're welcome ;)

daydreamer,
Welcome to the blog withsrrafna ;) Now i tag you too to do the 7 tags ;)

11:00 AM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

"contact me please and we will plan something"

So you're teasing me or what:))))

12:31 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

heheheehhe la wallahi ma3 innou i love teasing a lot (depends who how and when) bass i said that for i didn't want to put anything personal on the blog hehehehe take care and enjoy your day ;)

2:06 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:38 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

though its late ya ATC..
bas thank you awi for the invit..
telepathy ba2a ;) i already did it

btw: your most frequently repeated words are pretty amazing..
especially : elli ba3doo..
hehehe, i can imagine this situation i am saying this right now.. quite funny ;)

9:40 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

"Laa Wlooooooo bala sa2aleih."

I love the Lebanese dialect !!!

Thanks for the tag.. will do isA

8:30 PM, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home