Saturday, August 27, 2005

What worries me...

Did you ever go through a stage in your life when you start feeling that you're living a big dream or lie? Or that maybe you have personally varnished everything around you to look the way you wanted it although in reality it is not even close to what you want it to be? I have lately gone through lots of thoughts about these small and big things in my life and i found out that Yes i tend to make things look great although they don't. I hate the way lots of things are happening and occuring consequently as if trying to tell me lots of things i am not aware off or even aware off but trying to deny. I always beleived in following my senses and my heart but lately, and for the first time in my life, i started believing that a i should follow what my brain tells me and not my heart for on both cases i will be hurt but at the end when i get hurt from my brain decisions it must be for my benefit. That too would be new for me for i never took myself as a first priority it was always the people around me and i do hardly believe now that it is time for a change. But the real question is... When will this change occur? Anyway, wish me luck!

rebooting-ly,
me

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I can understand what you are expressing as I have felt it many times myself. What I am learning is that life seldom goes as I hope or as I plan. All I can do is accept what comes, make the best choices with the knowledge I have at that point in time, and make the best of each situation I find myself in. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. No life goes off without a hitch. Good luck to you.

9:10 PM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger aroundtheclock24_7 said...

Thanx Jane for telling me that i am not alone in this ;)
Wish you all the best too ;) I liked your blog very personal and a bit political ;)

10:06 PM, September 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home